Sunday, November 27, 2022

For Those Curious

 For over 40 years I have worked, studied, and researched Islamic issues. As a federal agent I had relied only on first hand evidence.

The 40 year analysis is this. The Islamic ideology is extremely dangerous and most of all it endangers every child on earth. All children are innocent.  Any ideology that advocates, as Islam does that it is appropriate to marry six year old girls is dangerous.

I have been in over 400 mosques. Each and every one advocates for child marriage as their prophet Mohammed did to his followers. Mohammed married an innocent six year old child and raped her for years.

Thankfully, most people who identify with Islam do not desire violence or the hurting of children. These people instead of being Muslim are actually apostates of Islam.

I owe my life to numerous Muslims who have saved my life on more than one occasion. My fellow researchers have been Muslim and desire to abolish the dangerous aspects of Islam.  My best friends are and have been Muslim.  We are working together to help innocent children if all faiths.

If there is any reader who believes the abuse of children as advocated by Islam is acceptable, please contact me and I will distribute your name worldwide.  Islam is dangerous.  Dave G.  26 Nov 2022






No comments:

Post a Comment