Tuesday, January 26, 2016

U.S. Law Enforcement: Are they trained to protect our families and cities from Islamic/Muslim Based Terrorism?


Our U.S. Law Enforcement Officers are NOT Trained to Conduct CT research In Mosques. Many have said they have researched mosques, but can't produce a report for the taxpayers who pay their salaries. Secondly, our Law Enforcement Aren't allowed to even get close to saying the Islamic Ideology is America's Danger. Can you imagine an FBI Agent sending a report to the current White House staff and tell them they are wrong, "that in fact Islam is dangerous and we are at War with Islam"?
We have the best law enforcement in the world, but many of our elected leaders do not allow them to be trained to know how to collect first hand evidence.

I do not charge a fee to conduct research in your area, nor to provide a presentation. I ask for travel expenses only. By donating you will make it possible for me to conduct research in major cities and do it at no cost to the American taxpayer. Go to the donate link on this page or send to my Paypal ID at pdgaubatz@yahoo.com

Law Enforcement: Are they trained well enough to protect your families and towns?

My short answer is 'Absolutely Not' My long answer will be provided on my blog at www.wearenotafraid.blogspot.com this Thursday 28 Feb 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment