Thursday, July 28, 2016

Liberals in America are the Enemies of America



Each and every day the conservative media outlines the number one threat to America, which they say is ISIS and Al Qaeda. Indeed they are our enemies, but the Islamic ideology itself is the root of the problem and must be addressed at some point if we want to secure our nation.

Our beautiful country has another enemy standing in open view across America. The liberal Democrats are just as much an enemy as ISIS. Liberals allow Islam to flourish. The vast majority of liberals hate America. Liberals support Islamic terrorist groups by their outright hatred of America and conservatives. These people will support CAIR and other Islamic groups before they will U.S. veterans who are outspoken about Islamic terrorists. It still amazes me that liberal homosexuals would support the Democratic party even though they align themselves with Islamic groups that adhere to Sharia law and the belief that homosexuals should be killed.

What can be done? Actually very little. Islamic groups such as MSA have embodied the Islamic ideology on the majority of college campuses and they have dug their heels in. When our children are taught by liberals who hate America and who support groups like MSA on our campuses, it is difficult to change the liberal views the children pick up.

If we vote Donald Trump as our next President, we will have a chance to survive as a country. If H. Clinton wins we will see a rapid decline of our country and in the future our girls will be in Islamic dress from head to toe. Do you want this? Vote Trump in Nov 2016.

2 comments:

  1. Aslam o alikum Free Istikhara 1 wahid Brand ha jo ap ko har aus masil ka Fori Hall Farham Karta ha jis ka ap kai salonsa shikar hota hain or Bohat mayous Rhta hain.
    Online Istikhara
    Rohaniilaj
    Wazaif
    Nori ilam
    Taweez
    Rohani Zaicha
    Horoscope
    Astrology
    Rohaniilaj in Dubai
    Black Magic ka tor
    Amil Online
    Amiliyat
    Husband wife problems
    Marriage problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i am Agnes Henderson, from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children. I am so happy to get my Ex lover through the help of Dr Abuu who cast a spell, that brought my ex lover to me. My greatest surprise was that 48 hours after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me just to be with another lady, after 7 years of our marriage, my husband suddenly developed a sudden hate for me just because he found another new love, this woman came to matter and destroy our relationship between me and my husband and my life became miserable, and i thought there was no hope for me, every thing became meaningless to me, because the one i love so much has abandoned me for another woman. i was becoming increasingly despondent and i thought that was the end of life. it was not until i saw a post on the internet one faithful day about Dr Abuu how he cast death and love spells, i decided to contact him to see if he can truly help me, he did it perfectly by casting a dead spell on this woman who try to take my husband away from me, and also cast a love spell on my husband, immediately after 48 hours my husband came apologizing that he was sorry for every thing that he did to me, that he never new what came over him, that was how my family came to be united again. A big thanks to Dr Abuu the spell caster, for making me a happy woman today. contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help you. contact him through his email: drabuuspelltemple@gmail.com or add him up on whatsapp +2348115685795...

    ReplyDelete