Thursday, October 15, 2020

Who Do I love and Who I Hate

                                                                     "This is pure love"

For over 20 years I served my country in the USAF and then as a federal agent.  I have written hundreds of articles pertaining to America's national security.  I have been called many names by thousands of people.  Some are nice comments and some are filled with pure hate.  Many people say I hate Muslims, some say I am an Islamaphobe, hater, bigot, etc.  If people became neutral and read my articles with an open mind and not pick out one or two words, they would know who and what I love and who and what I hate.

To begin with I hate to use the word hate.  I am a Christian, but not always the best example.  For instance I simply can't love you if you want to harm our children and America.  Sorry, just can't, but the Bible says I should. The word 'hate' causes so many reactions and automatically labels one an evil person.  So when I say I hate someone or something it is because it stirs such a reaction in me that in order for me to use that word I have to think of something I hate the most.  Hitler and what he did to the innocent millions of Jewish people in WWII is the purest form of hate I can describe.  I hate Hitler and anyone who followed his orders.

Now, people and things I love:  

:  I love God

:  I love my family

:  I love America

:  I love people who love God and America

;  I love our military, especially the USAF

:  I love all animals (except copperheads!)

;  I love America's U.S. Constitution

:  I love our law enforcement if they love and follow the U.S. Constitution

:  I love all people regardless of race, nationality, or religious beliefs


Now, people and things I hate

I hate anyone or anything that goes against what I love.  For instance:  If you do not love your family or if you do not love America and our Constitution, I do not love you.  If you are a terrorist and seek to harm America and our country I hate you.  If you harm innocent people or animals, especially children, I hate you.  I hate the Islamic ideology (which is not a religion), but I love individual Muslims (who do not hate the things I love).  I hate law enforcement officers who do not love America or our Constitution.  I hate military Generals who have taken an oath to protect America, yet behind the backs of our President (Trump) they conspire to overthrow him.  To these people I truly despise and hate. I hate most politicians because they lie, cheat, steal, and harm America.  I hate ANTIFA, BLM, and Islamic terrorist groups.  I hate CAIR.

Now, instead of talking mouthpieces who are brave behind their computers but cowards when confronting a person one on one, I have finally clarified who I love and who I hate, so you don't have to guess anymore.  There are so many biased cowards in the world who try to tell me and my supporters who I am, that finally I can clarify it for all to see.  Does any of this mean anything?  Yes. To me.  Oh, and I hate the Covid 19 Hoax and all who have joined in on calling this a pandemic.  A pandemic is a disease that in all likelihood would cause death if untreated.  Covid 19 is basically harmless to 99.7% of all people who are infected by it and most would not even know they have if they hadn't randomly been tested. Most that have died were people who had very serious health issues before they caught Covid and would have died regardless. This HOAX has caused thousands of people to commit suicide, go hungry, go broke, and live their final minutes on earth lonely and depressed, like the thousands of elderly who are isolated in hospitals and nursing homes.  Dave G.

No comments:

Post a Comment