Tuesday, September 22, 2020

We are all closed down due to COVID-19 HOAX (yes, even me)


 Each day I get calls and emails from people asking about updates on intelligence pertaining to Islamic based terrorist groups and their supporters.  The Covid-19 Hoax (Crime) has me boxed in just as each and every person around the globe is, aside from Pelosi and Dr. Fauci.  My friends a bit of a surprise for you:  Mosques are operating on a Democratic/Communist scale.  When open they are for 10 - 15 short minutes with all material out of reach.  These terrorists love Biden and Pelosi and are acting their concerned parts.  There is nothing to be gained right now by flying to MI, NY, FL, CA, or Saudi Arabia.

The best advise I can give everyone is to keep up with my blog (www.wearenotafraid.blogspot.com)  It is a free based platform unlike the useless www.americascivilwarrising.org which became nothing more than a waste of time and space.  It was designed unknowingly to me to be an outreach of another failed site. I have no time for a site that is nothing more than googled material with a flare.  I conduct 1st hand evidence and all of my reporting is based on what I find in the field, with no million dollar words to enhance the findings.

Civil War II is here in a relatively non violent form aside from Communists from BLM and ANTIFA committing criminal acts in our major cities.  In my humble opinion right now is not the time to build a fancy site to educate people of the realistic crimes of Islamic terrorists, BLM, and ANTIFA, which are supported by Biden, Pelosi, major sporting chains, the media to include FOX), and China.  If you do not understand this is dangerous and the people behind it are dangerous, you my friend are truly lost.

Stop what you are doing.  Turn off FOX, stop trying to find professional athletes who are patriotic (they do not exist), stop with Facebook, Twitter and all social media.  Start preparing your families for an all out Civil War II in America between Patriots and Communists.  Stockpile food, water, medicines, fuel, pet food, and all the personal security you possibly can.  Educate your children on how to light a match for heat and cooking.  Speak to them about what plants are edible.  Teach them to hunt, and most importantly educate them on how to protect themselves and their families.  Soon all hell is going to break out.

I promise you once the Civil War ends I will again be exposing terrorists.  I pray President Trump knows what he is doing by allowing America to close down and go broke.  This has caused lifelong emotional scars for our children.  I love Trump and his family, but in a national emergency when America is clearly being taken over from the inside through treason and sedition, it is again my humble opinion he could have called a national emergency and jailed the leaders of BLM, ANTIFA, Islamic groups, and Democratic leaders beginning with Pelosi and AOC.  He had the Constitutional authority and American Patriots behind him, yet we are living in chaos.  If Biden wins, I can no longer faithfully say Trump acted accordingly.  He needs to act now and put America under 'Martial Law' and truly drain the swamp and put on trial the thousands of treasonous criminals openly destroying America.  Dave Gaubatz


No comments:

Post a Comment