Sunday, September 20, 2020

WMD and Radioactive material in Iraq 2003

 

I was a federal agent in Nasiriyah, Iraq, 2003.  We found numerous area with high levels of raqdioactive material.  Especially in Tigress and Euphrates rivers.  Myself and troops used this water to wash and drink from.  All military and myself were extremely sick from the radioactive material in the water.  This is in our medical records, yet the govt. has never released this information to the public.  Soon we will see our troops dying from this poison from a variety of health issues.

There was a time I trusted everything our govt did.  No longer do I trust our govt, aside from Pres Donald Trump.  although I am 61 now, if asked by Trump to go back into war, I would not hesitate.  On the other hand if Alzheimer Biden wins, I will joing Patriots to fight from within to save our country from Communism and the destruction of our children's future.  Would you?  Let me know in comments or email davegaubatz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment