Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Honor and Respect

 I served in the USAF for 24 years.  I was a federal agent for 15 years.  During that time I went to war and would have given my life for any American.  I did this because I love this beautiful country.  On 20 Jan 2021 the leadership of this country will be given to American hating criminal communists like Biden and Harris, and their millions of supporters.

For over 200 years it was a distinguished honor to be an oath keeper like our military and law enforcement men and women.  I ask each of you is it an honor to support communists who in their own words hate America and want to take away your Constitutional rights?

In no way is it an honor to hate America and our Constitution.  If Communists takeover the reins of leadership in less than two weeks, it will no longer be respectful or honorable to be a military member or law enforcement officer.  One cannot serve and love America and at the same time serve communist dictators.

For those who decide to serve communists beginning 20 Jan 2021 you no longer deserve respect and honor.  Millions of men and women who love America will consider you traitors and will turn our backs to you as a sign of your dishonor to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment