Saturday, September 7, 2013

Is Obama a Muslim?



Is Obama a Muslim?

This is the one question I get asked more than any other. The best answer I can give is I do not know if he is now, but he was born a Muslim in accordance with Sharia law, because his father was a Muslim. He attended Islamic schools. did he later leave Islam? If so he is an Apostate of Islam.

The real question people should be asking is, "Are his policies in line with Sharia law or the U.S. Constitution"? Based on what I have seen in the last five years, Obama is more in line with how an Islamic based country would rule their people. Obama follows Sharia law more so than the U.S. Constitution.

I have little hope that Obama will be impeached because there is no one on the left or right who will push the issue. This means another 3 long years of being governed by a Sharia law President. Dave Gaubatz

1 comment: