Thursday, September 19, 2019

Supporting Counterterrorsim Firsthand Research

All Children are Innocent Regardless of Faith or Social Status
(My daughter from a few years ago with her two Iraqi Muslim friends)
 

Based on counterterrorism field research and my subsequent reporting Paypal BANISHED me permanently.  This has happened to many other conservatives.  If you want to support my firsthand field research of mosques, Islamic centers, and Islamic Halal markets you can do so by check or money order and use the following address. 

P. Dave Gaubatz
P.O. Box 146
Ferrum, VA 24088

It is my hope to provide my results through a sworn affidavit on every mosque in America. I only write information for the report that I have observed firsthand and do not use second, third, or fourth type information as many people in the media do.

I do not do the research for profit.  I only use the support provided for the bare essentials during the research project.  Respectfully, Dave Gaubatz 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment