Thursday, November 12, 2020

Do I Love the Muslim People?

                                             My Daughter (in the middle) with two of her best friends when I returned                                                 home from Iraq in 2003.  The two other girls are Muslim and are the nieces                                               of Mohammed Odel Al Reheif.  He is the Iraqi lawyer who provided                                                         intelligence pertaining to POW Pvt. Jessica Lynch.  Lynch was rescued                                                    from certain death because of his assistance.  Yes, I love them all.
 
                                            While in Iraq I had the opportunity to visit several hospitals.  The medicine                                              being provided to the hospitals was being stolen by Saddam Fedeyeen                                                      terrorists.  This young Muslim boy was very sick, an orphan, and I was                                                    blessed to be able to provide this child with financial assistance to help with                                              his treatments.  Yes, I love this Muslim child.

I have been studying the Islamic ideology since I first went to Saudi Arabia in the late 1970's at the beginning of my career with the USAF and my last assignment in Iraq, 2003.  I have interviewed numerous Al Qaeda, Saddam Fedeyeen, and other terrorists for decades.  I am a State Department trained Arabic linguist (probably the worst student, but I believe the Arabic language is beautiful), and I have been undercover in over 400 mosques in America alone.  I placed 5 people undercover inside CAIR National (Wash DC) for 6 months and obtained over 12,000 documents revealing they are an Islamic terrorist organization.  I am the author of 'Muslim Mafia'.  Now for the important question in which I have been asked a few times, but for the most part people have simply made their own conclusions.

Do I love the Muslim people?  The most simple answer is yes, but with some clarifications.  I do not love any person if they harm innocent people or advocate for them to harm others.  I do not love anyone who hurts children or animals.  They are the most innocent in the world.  I do love the majority of Muslims just like I love the majority of Christians and Jews.  While in Iraq my life was saved on more than one occasion by numerous Muslim people.  I love them and owe my life to them.  In turn I also saved the lives of many Muslim people while in Iraq.

I strongly hate any ideology that advocates harming innocent people, especially women and children.  For this reason I hate the Islamic ideology.  I have literally obtained thousands of books and manuals while visiting Islamic mosques.  Without any doubt the Islamic ideology is dangerous to not only non Muslims, but to Muslims themselves.  For this reason I will continue to expose this extremely dangerous ideology.  So now you know and no longer have to guess, but even after clarifying there will be people who say I hate the Muslim people/  Again, no.  I hate the Islamic ideology.  Dave G.

No comments:

Post a Comment