Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Eddie Trizzino Times WV Reporter....Continuation






READ MY PRIOR BLOG BELOW TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS UPDATE

 Last night I received a short email from Trizzino informing me to "send the evidence on".  Isn't it hilarious that a journalist who devotes a page to an Islamic terrorist (Ibrahim Hooper/CAIR National) so he can plead his case about how peaceful Islam is and arguing Pastor Polis being an Islamaphobe, now tells me to send evidence revealing Islam and mosques are dangerous?  I replied to Trizzino asking him how much evidence Hooper provided him and I attached the S. Charleston WV mosque sworn affidavit, plus my bio.  It is almost noon, 11 Nov 2020 and my phone has yet to ring.  If Trizzino was a true journalist  he would be digging for information to determine if Pastor Polis is false in saying mosques are potentially dangerous.  I provided a sworn affidavit with evidence which reveals Islamic mosques routinely have and distribute dangerous materials to their worshippers.

In the 400 plus mosques I have been to in America alone I have provided evidence mosque leaders are advocating killing innocent Christians and Jews, our law enforcement, and sadly advocating the marriage of 6 year old innocent girls to Muslim men.  To so called journalists like Trizzino this somehow is not news worthy.  To me the harming of anyone, especially children is enough for me to scream loud to the world about these injustices and crimes.

Does the supervisor of Trizzino know or even care that one of it's reporters has done a sloppy job of reporting and by doing so shows support for Islamic terror organizations such as CAIR?  Does he know Trizzino supports the marriage and abuse of 6 year old girls at the hands of Muslim men?  There are only two possibilities.  Trizzino's supervisor is a poor editor or he/she does know Trizzino is supporting the harming of innocent people to include children and is using the name of their paper (TimesWV) to do so?

How much evidence does the world need to understand the Islamic ideology is dangerous?  In the last month alone there have been numerous beheadings and other murders by Muslims across the world.  Why doesn't Trizzino asked the father or mother whose daughter was beheaded at the hands of Muslims and in the name of Islam?

Today is still early.  Possibly Trizzino will call today for an interview so he can at least pretend he is a journalist, or as I predict he will allow his defamation of a Christian leader  (Pastor Polis) and his support of Islamic terrorists like CAIR (Hamas) to stand.

Since I began my firsthand research of the Islamic ideology decades ago, I have in excess of a 1000 times called CAIR an Islamic terrorist organization.  Why doesn't Trizzino ask CAIR's Hooper why they dont sue me for calling them terrorists?  The answer is because CAIR once brought this up to a federal judge and the judge informed CAIR that a federal judge during the Holy Land Foundation (HLF) trial a few years back in Texas, had declared CAIR a terrorist organization.  Mountains of evidence presented by federal agents has already revealed CAIR is nothing more than an arm of Hamas.  Has Trizzino bothered to review the HLF case?  So it comes down to this.  If you support a terrorist organization like CAIR, you become a terrorist supporter yourself.  



No comments:

Post a Comment