Saturday, February 28, 2015

U.S. Law Enforcement Selling Weapons To Islamic Terrorists



I currently have significant leads about two high priority counter-terrorism cases I am working. The results will be reported to the public once my clients are satisfied with my results. I am asking all Americans to report to me via email davegaubatz@gmail.com if they have information on any of the following"\:

1. Senior law enforcement selling firearms to Islamic terrorists


2. Any Evidence of criminality of the NSA

3. Any evidence being committed by the FBI

4. Any wrongdoing of any elected officials (supporting documents requested)

5. Any known or suspected information about the FBI having meetings with CAIR


If you are not sure, please send. I will evaluate each piece of evidence submitted. Dave Gaubatz

No comments:

Post a Comment