Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Dave Gaubatz & First Hand Counter-Terrorism Research



The above photograph is me from 2003 in Nasiriyah, Iraq. My team and I would go to various Iraqi hospitals and provide them medicines, food, water, etc. We especially wanted to help the children. All children are innocent, it is adults who start wars and the true victims of any war are the innocent children whose life's are destroyed. Dave Gaubatz

I will keep this simple. I have conducted research at over 275 mosques in America. The conclusion is the mosques in America are breeding grounds for Islamic based terrorism. I would like to conduct another research project of 300 more mosques in America. It costs money. If you want to help please donate. the results of all research will be posted on my blog and in other conservative sites. You can use the Paypal button on this blog or use my Paypal ID which is pdgaubatz@yahoo.com

All donations are very much appreciated. Respectfully, Dave Gaubatz





The picture of the three girls is precious. My daughter is in the middle and she is with two Iraqi children who my team and I saved during the Iraq war. We were able to get them into America and they are now safe. Their parents were the one's who saved and rescued private Jessica lynch in 2003. She was a POW being held by Saddam forces. There are many liberals who say I hate people and I am a racist. I challenge them to see who has the most friends and supporters who are Muslim. I have Muslim friends all over the world. My research is to find the Islamic terrorists who are a threat to the world. I respect any person who truly desire peace. While liberals call me a hater, at the same time they are supporting the murders of unborn children during abortions. millions of children have died this way and liberals support this. So to all liberals you can kiss my ass. Dave Gaubatz

No comments:

Post a Comment