Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Paypal Bans Dave Gaubatz on Basis of BLM Complaint

On 18 Aug 2020, I sent a message to BLM informing them of their racist and criminal activity as a domestic terrorist organization. (See my BLM Post below)

On 19 Aug 2020, PAYPAL sent me a notice BANNING me permanently.  It is no coincidence I let BLM know my thoughts and the thoughts of millions of American Patriots, and then Paypal bans me for life.

My message to Paypal:  Fuck you.  Paypal is a communist, racist, bigot, and hate group.  They are a national security threat.

Mt message to Patriots:  Boycott Paypal

Dave Gaubatz, Author, Muslim Mafia

American Patriot


2 comments:

  1. I used Paypal once because the book I ordered wouldn't let me use my credit card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. softair elmi cappelli coprielmi

    ReplyDelete