Sunday, August 9, 2020

Prophet Mohammed and his Companions

 

If Islam's Prophet Mohammed was real, I imagine him to look like the very fat pig.  I would also imagine his companions would look like the group of piggies.  There are many Muslims and Non Muslims right now after seeing these pics would call me a hater and bigot.  Actually this would be a false statement.  I am simply making a point.  Throughout the world there are people who draw hideous cartoons of Jesus and no one is the least bit concerned, but when Islam's Mohammed is joked about, then it is time for war.  Personally I think pigs are cute, but the first description  that comes to mind when I hear of a man like Mohammed, who was in his 50's, and married a young innocent child (Aisha) who was only 6, would be a pig of a man.  Why millions of Muslims support this pig is outlandish, it sickens me more that millions of non Muslims also support the Pig Mohammed who raped children.  Why Why Why?  Dave Gaubatz, Author, Muslim Mafia

No comments:

Post a Comment